GoAffPro offers merchants the option to reward their affiliates with bonuses and commission boosters. Rewarding affiliates is an effective way to incentivize them for their work and dedication.
Rewards also help affiliates stay motivated. It increases affiliate loyalty for the brand and allows merchants to build long-term relationships with successful affiliates of their program.
Target Bonus: This feature allows merchants to reward affiliates with a one-time bonus on completing a target. Affiliates get credited with a bonus amount when they complete the target set in the program.
How the target bonus feature works:
- The merchant creates a target by setting the name, parameter, time period, and bonus amount.
- When the affiliate completes the target, they get rewarded with the bonus amount.
- The bonus gets credited to the affiliate's account balance.
GoAffPro offers this feature, allowing merchants to set targets on parameters like revenue, sales commission, number of orders, etc. They can also set the time period for completing the target.
Commission Booster: This feature allows merchants to boost the commission rate of affiliates when they fulfill the set condition. It allows merchants to set up a tiered commission structure for their program.
How the commission booster feature works:
- The merchant creates the booster by setting its name, parameter, time period, minimum value, and boost percentage.
- When the affiliate fulfills the condition set for the commission booster, their commission gets boosted.
- The affiliate earns an increased commission on the subsequent sales they refer.
GoAffPro offers this feature, allowing merchants to set boosters on parameters like revenue, sales commission, number of orders, new customer orders, etc. They can also set a time period for them.
Additionally, merchants can set up multiple boosters that will get added up as affiliates qualify for them. Our app will increase their commissions automatically as they advance through the tiers.