GoAffPro offers merchants the feature to create a multi-level affiliate network for their program. It allows affiliates in the program to recruit newer affiliates under them and earn commissions on the sales referred by the downline affiliates in their network.
It benefits both the merchant and the affiliates of the program. The merchant gets more affiliates for their program, and affiliates earn an additional commission on sales referred by their downlines.
Multi-Level Marketing: Affiliates can recruit newer affiliates under them and earn network commissions on the sales referred by their downlines. They are assigned a network link that they can share with people.
How the multi-level affiliate network works:
- Affiliates get assigned a network link (displayed in their dashboard). They can share this link with people whom they want to recruit.
- When someone registers on the affiliate portal using an affiliate's network link, they will get assigned as a downline of that affiliate.
For example: If affiliate B registers using affiliate A's network link, then affiliate B will become a downline of affiliate A.
Affiliate A = the parent affiliate
Affiliate B = the downline affiliate
- When a customer makes a purchase using the downline affiliate's referral:
- The downline affiliate earns the referral commission.
- The parent affiliate earns the network commission.
- The network commission gets distributed among the network (upline affiliates) depending upon the network levels set.
An example of how the levels and commissions work in a multi-level affiliate network:
If you have an affiliate network of A > B > C (where A recruited B and B recruited C)
When affiliate C refers the sale:
Affiliate C earns the referral commission.
Affiliate B will earn the level 1 network commission.
Affiliate A will earn the level 2 network commission.
When affiliate B refers the sale:
Affiliate B earns the referral commission.
Affiliate A will earn the level 1 network commission.
When affiliate A refers the sale:
Affiliate A will earn the referral commission.
GoAffPro offers this feature, allowing merchants to create a multi-level network for their affiliate program. It provides options like setting the level commissions for the multi-level network, choosing the commission calculation method (for network commission), recruitment bonus, etc.
Compensation Plan: GoAffPro offers merchants the option to build unilevel plans for their multi-level affiliate network. These plans get set up using our compensation engine. The compensations get displayed in real-time to the merchant and affiliates.
How the compensation plan feature work:
- Merchants can use the compensation plan builder to build custom compensation plans like rank/generation plans with compression.
- A dedicated GoAffPro engineer assists the merchant in building their plan and the necessary UI components for the affiliate portal.
Here are some examples of plans that can be created with the compensation engine: