GoAffPro offers merchants the party plans feature, allowing them to configure party plans for their affiliates. It lets affiliates create a host with a party link.
What are party plans?
The party plans feature allows affiliates to get a customer or host to have a party, where the host shares their party link with their friends, family, or guests.
When someone orders using the party link, the host gets a reward, and the affiliate (who created the host and assigned them the party link) earns their commission.
How does the party plan feature work:
- The merchant creates the party plan by setting the party duration, the affiliate's commission, and the host's reward.
- Affiliates can set up a new party from within their dashboard by setting the host's name and email address.
- The party link will get generated automatically for the host, which the affiliate can share with them.
- The host can share their party link with their friends or family, and any purchase made using the party link gets recorded by our app.
- The host earns rewards for the sales made using their party link, and the affiliate earns commissions on those sales.
GoAffPro allows merchants to set up party plans with a fixed or flexible expiration period, set a different commission for the affiliate on party orders, and allows setting up conditional rewards for hosts.